This article introduces the items that need to be checked when disassembling and replacing the finned tube heat exchanger
Disassembly and replacement are part of the work of overhauling the finned tube heat exchanger, because if there is an abnormality inside the radiator, or a component has reached the end of its service life, it is time to replace it and need to be disassembled. The new part will be replaced at the same time as the disassembly , In order to extend the use time of the radiator. The finned tube heat exchanger is a new type of heat exchanger equipment, which transfers part of the heat of the hot fluid to the cold fluid. It is widely used and occupies an important position in the production of chemical, petroleum, power, food and other industries. There are many types of fin-tube heat exchangers. According to the principle and method of heat exchange between cold and hot fluids, they can be basically divided into three categories, namely: partition fin-tube heat exchanger, hybrid fin-tube heat exchanger and accumulator Thermal finned tube heat exchanger
1. Before disassembling the plate finned tube heat exchanger
, measure the compaction length of the plate bundle, make a record, and select parts according to this size when reinstalling.
2. Check whether the gasket is stuck in the groove between the two plates. If it is, you need to use a screwdriver to separate it carefully. The screwdriver should be inserted from the easy-to-peel part first, and then separated along its periphery, remember not Damage to the finned tube heat exchanger
plates and gaskets. When replacing the gasket, use acetone or other ketone organic solvents to clean the groove of the gasket. Then use a brush to evenly spread the synthetic resin adhesive in the groove.
3. Check whether the plates of the finned tube heat exchanger are perforated, which can be checked piece by piece by light or kerosene penetration method.
4. If there is debris in the short pipes and passages at the inlet and outlet of the medium, it means that the filter has failed and should be cleaned quickly. Commonly used cleaning methods for plates include recoil method, manual cleaning method, and chemical cleaning method.
5. When the heat exchange plate is scarred, do not use a steel wire brush or steel wool brush to scrub it to prevent accelerated plate corrosion. If there are stains or rust on the plates, they can be removed with decontamination powder. Remember that the water used for cleaning must not contain acidic ingredients such as salt and sulfur.
6. When disassembling the titanium plate, it is strictly forbidden to contact with the open flame to prevent oxidation. Check whether the gasket has defects such as aging, deterioration, cracks, etc., and it is forbidden to scratch the surface with hard objects.
7. It is strictly forbidden to accumulate solid particles, such as sand and iron slag, on the surface of the sealing gasket and heat exchange plate.
8. Check whether the heat exchange plates are locally deformed. If they exceed the allowable value, they should be repaired or replaced.