Application of Welded Heat Exchanger Tubes
1. Refrigeration: used as condenser and evaporator.
2. HVAC: central heat exchangers for common boilers, central heat exchangers for high-rise buildings, etc.
3. Chemical industry: soda ash industry, ammonia decomposition, alcohol fermentation, resin decomposition and cooling, etc.
4. Metallurgical industry: heating or cooling of aluminate mother liquor, cooling of steelmaking process, etc.
5. Machinery industry: various quenching liquid cooling, reducer lubricating oil cooling, etc.
6. Power industry: low-voltage transformer oil cooling, generator bearing oil cooling, etc.
7. Paper industry: the bleaching process takes over heat, and the washing liquid is heated.
8. Textile industry: cooling of viscose lye solution, cooling of boiling nitrocellulose, etc.
9. Food industry: fruit juice sterilization and cooling, animal and vegetable oil heating and cooling, etc.
10. Grease technology: Soap base is dried under normal pressure, heating or cooling each process liquid.
11. Central heating: heating in the waste heat area of thermal power plants and heating water for bathing.